We are currently looking for a passionate and committed self-employed ‘Graduate Sports Therapist (SST)’ or ‘Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist’ to join the growing team.
Do you work well as an individual as-well as part of a multi-disciplinary team?
Are you driven, highly self-motivated, and work with the best interest of individuals?
Do you have a flexible approach to working hours?
Are you interested in a self-employed part-time position (negotiable hours), and capable of building your own client-base, with the help of the clinic, to develop the business even further?
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Sports Therapist or Physiotherapist degree (BSc/ MSc) and membership (SST or equivalent)
- First Aid Qualification (First Aid at work, CPR and ‘Defibrillator’ training)
- Sports Massage
- Have the ability to successfully assess, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate a wide range of MSK/neural pathologies sustained by individuals.
- Have a great understanding of clinical reasoning and be able to think quickly under pressure.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Effective communication and works well in a team environment.
- Good working knowledge of word/excel/online databases.
- Friendly and forth-coming personality that provides extensive knowledge and care to, whilst building a positive rapport with individuals.
- Dry Needling
- Myofascial Release Techniques: IASTM/Equivalent tool assisted release, Cupping
- Provide and be responsible for sports therapy/physiotherapy services to clients, with respect, honesty and integrity.
- Record and update medical records effectively on an online database.
- Provide and implement long and short term rehabilitation protocols for clients.
- Keep up-to date with current and new research relevant to job occupation, and engage in regular Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Have the initiative and ideas to build own client base (with the help of the clinic team), and assist in promoting the business
- Show enthusiasm to achieve fantastic long-lasting results and maintain a high standard of professionalism.
To apply for this vacancy please email a detailed CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
or contact us for more details: 07340 076844
Madeleine Lowson MSc, MSST, BSc, Clinical Director and Lead Sports Therapist